Job description: job summary:
I’m working on an exciting full-time Python developer opportunity with one of the most rapidly expanding organizations in the Philadelphia area. This company is revolutionizing the way that healthcare organizations make data-critical decisions. You will aid in the development of an infrastructure that will support a constantly expanding group of data providers, while working with new emerging technologies and getting exposure to some of the most exciting companies in the Greater Philadelphia Area.
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 – 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
What you will do
– Work with a team of developers to execute strategies, implement solutions and produce peer reviewed quality software
– Develop user facing interfaces into the data ecosystem
– Add new features into new products like Marketplace and Consent
– Build serverless pipelines to handle API requests
– Improve the software development process and contribute code review
– Own the deployment of software and setting up monitoring
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Python (3 years of experience is preferred)
- API (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Unit Testing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Job date: Thu, 27 May 2021 22:25:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!