Location: Scottsdale Arizona – Remote for 60 days, after which candidate will be required to me onsite.
As a member the software development team, you will contribute your knowledge and expertise in implementing new features, bug fixes and documentation. In addition, you will be expected to participate in Scrum processes such as estimating size of stories, grooming/refinement, stand-ups and retrospectives. You will also be expected to present, participate and provide feedback during architecture discussions, solution design and implementation planning. You will be expected to participate in code reviews and provide feedback to other developers. You will be expected to provide guidance and feedback to other developers to help mentor and guide newer developers in their career development.
- Present, participate and provide feedback during architecture discussions, solution design and implementation planning.
- Lead the process for developing an implementation plan for review with the architecture team.
- Lead and participate in code reviews and provide feedback to other developers.
- Provide guidance and feedback to other developers to help mentor and guide newer developers in their career development.
- Write quality code that is maintainable, testable and performance oriented.
- Create unit tests covering critical areas of new code. Maintain existing unit tests.
- Develop, document and maintain frontend features and functionality.
- Develop, document and maintain backend features and functionality.
- Contribute to development of storage solutions using SQL, NoSQL and in memory storage applications.
- Commit to working together as one team, exceed service expectations by developing positive relationships and treat others with value and respect…always.
- Exhibit an honest and committed effort to delivering as promised, never compromising quality.
- Achieve individual and team goals. Meet deadlines with the resources provided and never compromise ethical standards.
- Seek opportunities for personal and professional development. Attend all company required training and actively participate in development conversations with managers.
- 4-8 years of experience in software development in a professional environment
- Excellent knowledge of software development life cycle
- Experience contributing to building large scale software or enterprise software development experience
- 3+ years’ experience using NodeJS framework (preferably Express)
- 3+ years’ experience using Angular
- 3+ years’ experience in using some type of database (Relational, Non-Relational, Key-Value, Graph, etc.)
3+ years’ experience using a NoSQL database (MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB, e
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job date: Sat, 28 Aug 2021 02:55:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!