Job description: Company Description
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 19,500 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
- Python web /API frameworks like FAST API/ Flask / Django etc
- Expose core functionalities as REST APIs & implement proper validations
- Good exposure on Jupyter Hub, Anaconda, Pycharm and such IDE tools
- Sound software engineering skills, with proficiency in Python and experience in providing them as services
- Expert using Gunicorn or similar WSGI server for code deployment over windows & Linux servers
- Integration of data storage like SQL, NoSQL, Redis
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Understanding thread limitation in Python and multi-process architecture
- Knowledge on writing own Python libraries & package it for PIP
- Integration with Elastic stack/Apache Solr
- Familiarity of event driven programming
- Good understanding of containerization, docker and orchestration services
- Cloud knowledge and Azure, AWS services will be plus
- Implementation of security and data protection especially for services developed
- The candidate should have good understanding on how to design entire backend architecture from data layer to application layer & it’s connectivity & availability across external systems/end users.
- Integrate machine learning models so as to expose useful insights for the frontend. If machine learning basics are known it’s a plus.
- Understanding of implementation of messaging queue like RabbitMQ/ActiveMQ & high level over view of protocols like MQ, STOMP, Sockets etc.
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electronics, Computer Science or any other IT degree
- Good ability to anticipate issues and formulate remedial actions.
- Sound interpersonal and team working skills.
- Sound Knowledge of unit testing methodologies and frameworks
Location: Anaconda, MT
Job date: Fri, 08 Oct 2021 05:37:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!