Company: FocusKPI Inc.
Job description: FocusKPI, Inc. is looking for a Python Developer to work for our client, one of the largest retailers/E-Commerce companies in the US, in San Bruno, CA. This is a full-time contract position. You will be working closely with data scientists, machine learning engineers, operations research scientists, data engineers within the team as well collaborate with product managers and software engineers from partner teams to deliver data products that aim to simplify and streamline our client’s store operations.
Work Location: Remote.
Duration: 6 months contract position with potential for extension or conversion.
- Experience with building real time inference systems for deploying Machine Learning models.
- Proficiency in Python (preferred) or another high level programming language (e.g. Java, C++, Scala), and familiarity with Linux/Unix/Shell environments.
- Advanced knowledge of complex software design, distributed system design, design patterns, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with SQL, NO-SQL databases (e.g. MySQL, Cassandra, etc.)
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or engineering discipline with 5+ years of experience in software development or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or engineering discipline with 7+ years of experience in software development
- Strong inclination towards exploring and learning new technologies.
- Working knowledge in container and cloud native technologies – Kubernetes, Docker.
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins and Maven.
- Experience with all phases of the software development life cycle, best practices, and Agile Software Development.
Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field and 3 years’ experience in an analytics related field.
Experience building and maintaining large scale machine learning systems * Familiarity with public cloud technologies in Azure or GCP especially AKS or GKE.
- Experience with developing Restful APIs using Python
- Experience in retail organizations
Powered by JazzHR
Location: San Bruno, CA
Job date: Sat, 08 Jan 2022 04:17:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!