Job description: Job Description
Title: Python Developer
Job Location: Charlotte, NC (Currently remote)
Experience: 10 to 12 Years
- Expertise in Core Python programming
- Strong knowledge in Capital Market domain (Risk, financial pricing, valuations etc.)
- Working knowledge and experience using threading limitation of Python and multi-process architecture.
- Familiarity with event driven programming in Python.
- Experience in scheduling jobs or trigger events programmatically.
- Hands on experience with JIRA, Agile methodology, source code management – GIT, SVN etc.
- Experience in Data Cleaning and Data transformation using Python
- Identify Pattern and trends
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Proficient in implementing automated unit tests
- Experience Required
About Us: InterSources Inc , a Certified Diverse Corporation, was founded in 2007, to offer innovative solutions to help clients with Digital Transformations across various domains and industries. Our history spans over 14 years and today we are an Award-Winning Global Software Consultancy solving complex problems with technology. We recognize that our Employees, Vendor and our Clients are our strengths as the diverse talents and opportunities they bring to the table enable us to grow as a global platform and they are causally linked with our success. We provide strategic and technical advice, and we have expertise in areas covering Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Migration, Custom Software Development, Data Analytics Infrastructure & Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security Services , etc. We make reasonable accommodations for clients and employees and we do not discriminate based on any protected attribute including race, religion, color, national origin, gender sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status. We also are a Google Cloud partner company. We align strategy with execution and provide secure service solutions by developing and using the latest technologies that thrive our resources to deliver industry-leading capabilities to our clients and customers, making it convenient for our clients to do business with InterSources Inc. Our teams also drive growth by refining technology-driven client experiences that put the users first, providing an unparalleled experience. This results in strengthening the core technologies of clients, enabling them to scale with flexibility, create seamless digital experiences and build lifelong relationships.
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job date: Wed, 02 Mar 2022 06:02:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!