Company: Matrix Resources
Job description: Grow your career as a Python Developer with an innovative global bank in Tampa, FL. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will start working remotely until offices reopen, then will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week.
- Lead the definition and ongoing management of target data architecture for risk information.
- Leverage internal and external leading practices and liaising with other company risk organizations to determine and maintain appropriate alignment, specifically with company’s data standards.
- Work in conjunction with information owners and technology partners to define and implement the roadmap.
- Establish a governance process to oversee implementation activities and ensure ongoing alignment to the defined architecture.
- Review current state risk management processes and supporting platforms to understand the information collected and taxonomies used to identify/manage risk.
- Maintain data architecture and its ongoing alignment with company’s data standards.
- Manage the implementation of the data alignment plan and overall migration to the target state architecture.
- Refine applications and new development 50% of time.
- Communicate well with business and others.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of experience in analyzing and defining risk management data structures and architecture.
- 3+ years of experience as Development Lead.
- Technical stack includes Python, Big Data, SPARK, Java, Architecture. Focused on Python.
- Good business acumen/client management (attending US based calls).
- Demonstrated influencing, facilitation and partnering skills.
- Track record of interfacing with and presenting results to senior management
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Location: Tampa, FL
Job date: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 02:48:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!