Company: Eliassen Group
Job description: Job Description **100% Remote**
Are you a Python Developer that enjoys working in a collaborative environment while solving complex problems? Then we may have a job just for you.
We are actively seeking a Python Developer to join a cutting edge company that provides management, technology, and risk consulting to clients around the world through more than 1,600 professionals in over 20 locations.
The Python Developer will apply application design and development solutions for a modern web-based application. This developer will be responsible for creating frontend and backend solutions and will work closely with the UI/UX designers as well as the platform team to identify ways to effectively implement and develop within the platforms’ requirements.
Candidates with strong frontend or backend experience are encouraged to apply.
Python Developer Key Responsibilities:
- Design and implement backend services in modern programming language for the frontend UI components and integrated functionality to a backend structure
- Configure software products and systems to deploy code
- Develop product and platform prototypes
- Keep track of software application performance
- Collaborate with project team members to solve complex problems
- Actively participate in the overall application lifecycle
- Focus on coding and debugging
- Collaborate with frontend developers
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements and walk through with the architecture teams
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future
- Create sustainable and functional web applications with clean code
- Learn about new technologies and stay up to date with current best practices
- Mentor, help, and support to other team members
Python Developer Key Qualifications:
- Preferred candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years of experience with backend development.
- Python, Django, Flask, XML, JSON, Design patterns
- REST API
- AWS service stack
- Elastic search, Caching frameworks (Redis, Mem cache, etc.)
- Postgres DB, SQL, NOSQL DB(Mongo)
- Code coverage and Testing frameworks
- Agile methodologies
- Familiar with the human centered design approach and process
Job ID: 365571
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Location: Matthews, NC
Job date: Wed, 09 Mar 2022 00:46:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!