Company: Contact Government Services, LLC
Job description: As a Python Developer for CGS you will develop, create, and modify general computer applications software. You will be responsible for designing and customizing software with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan computer specifications and layouts, and peripheral equipment modifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience with Python
- Experience with simPy
- Experience in Optimization
- Experience in Mining Applications and engineering development
- Excellent communication skills
Some Benefits of the Position Include
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (Health, Dependent Care, and Commuter)
- Paid Time Off and Observance of State/Federal Holidays
This is a job post for a position with CGS. We are a small business driven by providing our clients the most exceptional service in the sector. In order to give our clients, the best service we need to have the right team of motivated individuals to provide that service to them.
Our staff core values are as follows:
Honesty through hard work and self-awareness, professionalism in all we do, and to deliver the best quality to our consumers mending those relations for years to come.
For more information about CGS please visit: https://www.cgsfederal.com
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Washington – District of Columbia
Job date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 02:56:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!