Job description: DNSFilter was born out of necessity. Our founders realized that the existing solutions for DNS security out there were clunky, convoluted and over priced. In 2015, they set out on a simple yet crucial mission—to revolutionize DNS security. We’ve come a long way since our humble beginnings. We support nearly 14,000 organizations, including Fortune 500 customers like NVIDIA, and provide service to millions of end users. Our infrastructure is made up of two anycast networks with over 300 servers in 53 datacenters. At the start of 2020, our software was processing 1B queries/day. One year later, we’re now processing 12B queries/day! In the middle of a global pandemic, our team (and product) thrived. We doubled the size of our team, and we’re looking to do it all over again in 2022.
To help realize our product vision and sustain our growth, we are seeking a Python Developer to assist and have a direct role in designing, testing, and developing categorization and security components used by millions of people each and every day.
- Work as part of our Data Science and Data Intelligence team
- Be working on and directly improving our categorization systems
- Continue to improve the quality and richness of our software security offerings
- Demonstrated development capability in Python
- Familiarity with source code control systems (git)
- A fluency in English (reading / writing / presenting)
- 3-5 years of experience in Software Development
- The ability/desire to work in a mostly EST environment
- Experience working remotely
Bonus points for:
- Amazon Web Services experience, including: Lambda, DynamoDB, RDS, and API Gateway
- Serverless experience
- RESTful API experience
Location: Washington DC
Job date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 22:12:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!