Company: Strategic HR
Job description: Career Opportunity: Python Developer – Kennedy Technologies Corp – Lansing, MI
Do you thrive on defining and developing your vision? Can you work collaboratively as a leader and a doer? Are you ready to apply your skills and creativity as a self-directed member of a versatile team? If so, we have a home for you!
We are looking for a Python Developer to join our manufacturing and IT Consulting firm serving the paper and packaging industry. We work very closely with our clients to support a culture of continuous improvement. Challenges will include creating and implementing business logic to manage our clients’ manufacturing processes. In this role, you will Define it, Develop it, Deploy it, and Maintain it.
As a Python Developer, you will:
- Take full responsibility for client solutions from concept to production.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions.
- Work with the client to meet specification needs.
- Recommend software upgrades to optimize operational efficiency.
- Collaborate with other developers to design, implement, and optimize code.
- Diagnose and isolate issues and bugs, as well as implement, test, and plan the deployment of solutions.
- Document all programming tasks and procedures.
- Perform routine software maintenance.
To qualify, you should have excellent communication skills, be a superb leader, be adept at leading customers, and:
- Previous experience in software development, computer engineering, or other related fields.
- Knowledge of Python (preferred), Java, or other programming languages.
- Familiarity with databases such as MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server and MongoDB.
- Experience integrating business software in manufacturing environments.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a profitable company experiencing significant growth, apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third party candidates please.
Location: Lansing, MI
Job date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 23:35:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!