Job description: job summary:
We are looking for an experience Python Developer to join a growing organization in the Carrollton area. This person will be responsible for developing and testing integration modules with software and solutions across the spectrum of delivery platforms including ERP platform, mobile applications, integration with 3rd party service and data providers. Please read the description below and apply today!
location: CARROLLTON, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 – 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Primary responsibility will be monitoring and remediation of automated jobs BOT and SQL which driving business dashboard reporting and transactional ERP activities
- Facilitate and understand end to end requirements for a wide range of business processes and solutions from customer and service provider needs through back office handling
- Document and communicate proposed business process and software solutions to fulfill business initiative needs
- Develop and test integration modules with COTs software and bespoke solutions across the spectrum of delivery platforms including ERP platform, mobile applications, integration with 3rd party service and data providers
- Ability to effectively work with external development and testing partners
- Demonstrated capacity to quickly learn and effectively utilize new software applications, languages, and concepts
- Previous experience with ERP system development, testing, and implementation (experience with Odoo a major plus)
- Proven experience with development languages and frameworks e.g. Python, Java, .NET (Python Preferred but would like exposure to all)
- Proven data warehouse experience delivering timely and efficient reporting solutions utilizing ETL and reporting tools
- Expert Advanced level MS SQL skills i.e. stored procedures, views, tuning
- ETL and report writing skills preferably in SQL Server, SSIS, and SSRS. Other databases and tools will be considered.
- Proven experiencing with software testing tools for both Unit and UAT test
- Robotic Process Automation experience and tools a plus (e.g. UIPath)
- Group and executive level facilitation skills and stakeholder and change management responsibiliy
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Expected salary: $80000 – 110000 per year
Location: Carrollton, TX
Job date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 07:52:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!