Company: Diverse Lynx
Job description: Job Description
6-12 months contract
6-8 years of experience
Sql coding & Python Coding & Spark – Strong Experience
Candidate with 5+ years of experience in a Software Engineer role, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems, or another quantitative field. They should also have experience using the following software/tools:
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift
- Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, Scala, etc.
- Experience with microservice architecture, and design.
- Experience on machine learning toolkits like spark mllib, H20, scikit-learn, R and Client techniques.
- Strong command with machine learning libraries such as PyTorch and Tensorflow and knowledge of common integration patterns for serving inference with them.
- Proven track record of building and optimizing data sets, ‘big data’ data pipelines and architectures
- Excellent problem solving and analytic skills associated with working on unstructured datasets
- Experienced in delivering real data feedback loops and streams for supporting highly available and scalable solutions with large transaction volume on a 24×7 operational cycle
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.
Location: Seattle, WA
Job date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 04:56:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!