Job description: Project Description
This Project is for one of the global investment management firm founded in 1989 that manages approximately $48.3 billion in assets as of March 21, 2021. The firm has more than 2,800 employees with offices in the United States, Europe and Asia. Teams work collaboratively to drive the production of trading algorithms and financial strategies – the foundation of a sustainable, global trading platform.
Our team builds the next generation of trading applications and tools, including systematic and quantitative trading.
To enable and control trading teams, we seeking leading talent to evolve and scale offerings.
Quantitative Equity Investment team seeking experienced front office developer to work within their team. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in managing and deploying production level graphical and charting applications, user interfaces, and relational
- Develop, support, and maintain charting and graphical interface applications with database integration for portfolio management team using Python (Dash, pandas, numpy, etc.)
- Maintain and improve MySQL relational database
- Support research through adhoc queries, buildout of custom views, etc
- Build out ad hoc programs to support analysts that may relate to process improvements,
- Manage and deploy daily scheduled jobs
- Exposure to investment process for global equities strategies.
- BA or Master in computer science or any other scientific fields
- 5+ years of experience in Python
- Knowledge of Microservices/REST services in Python
- Experience with writing and tuning SQL queries. A candidate should possess a strong
fundamental understanding of relational databases
- Understanding of HTML, XML, and JSON formats
- Strong knowledge of Unix or Linux
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented, organized, demonstrating thoroughness and strong ownership of work
- Experience working in a production environment.
Nice to have
- Ability to work with Git, Jenkins or CI/CD tools
- Experience in C#, and/or VBA application development
- Knowledge of Microservices/REST services in C#
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. .
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Sun, 05 Sep 2021 05:56:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!