Company: M9 Solutions
Job description: M9 Solutions is seeking a Python Developer to work remotely on a government contract for a client located in San Antonio, TX/St. Louis, MO. Candidates must have the ability to pass a background investigation for a Public Trust.
- Write effective, scalable code.
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance.
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications.
- Test and debug programs.
- Improve functionality of existing systems.
- Implement security and data protection solutions.
- Assess and prioritize feature requests.
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Work experience as a Python Developer.
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask, or Pyramid).
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM).
- Team spirit.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- 3 – 5 years of experience with Python Programming Language.
- 3 – 5 years of experience with Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Bachelor’s degree or additional years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- Work authorization requirements: US Person, Dual Citizen. No Foreign National.
- Ability to pass a background investigation for a Public Trust.
M9 Solutions LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/women/veterans/disability
With 12+ years of proven delivery and steady growth, M9 Solutions is a unique small business with credible past performance and key capabilities offering project management services, solution architects, business analysts, program managers, technical architects, and technical consultants.
M9 was recognized as an Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, and 2012. M9 Solutions believes that work should be fun, rewarding, and something everyone can be excited about. We offer a competitive compensation package and value diversity in driving the vision of the company.
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Job date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 04:54:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!