Company: Infinitive Inc
Job description: About this Role:
Infinitive is growing its team in the Northern Virginia area and is currently seeking a full-stack developer to join our growing Technology practice. This person will utilize their technical expertise to solve client needs by designing, developing and maintaining solutions. This person must also understand design requirements for highly scalable systems and be able to write high quality, testable and maintainable code.
We are looking for candidates who are accountable, passionate, assertive, proactive, open & honest, results oriented, and adaptable. Each project engagement represents a new challenge that will give you exposure to new clients, business issues, technologies, and people and will involve a range of responsibilities to include:
- Integrate infrastructure builds with continuous code deployment processes.
- Build automated deployments using configuration management playbooks and recipes.
- Leverage existing infrastructure to build new applications
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
- Provide software expertise in one or more of these areas: Java application integration, java enterprise services, microservices architectures to include service oriented architectures and other design strategies, security, and business process
- Experience developing across full application stack using the Java technology stack to implement enterprise web-based applications within a SAFE Agile environment
- Professional experience using ReactJS, HTML, XML, Web Services, HTTP, SOAP, REST, SQL, and DBMS (e.g., SQL Server, Oracle)
- Professional expertise in developing APIs.
- Knowledge of DevOps processes and languages tools; Chef, Puppet, Jenkins or similar.
- Prior experience in a cloud-based environment, such as the Amazon Cloud and using languages such as Jupyter and TensorFlow
- Experience building and deploying code properly through Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment processes
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate or Professional (preferred)
- Management consulting experience (preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Have a Kick-Ass Attitude
- Desire to Be Great and strive for continual growth
- Strong analytical, conceptual, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Interest in being involved internally and growing a small business (entrepreneurial spirit)
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Infinitive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Arlington, VA
Job date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 06:54:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!