Job description: Python Developer – Dallas, TX
About the team:
Capco specializes in advisory, implementation, and delivery of client-centered solutions across Financial Services, Energy and the Insurance industries. We support modern platform implementations, product innovation, digital transformations, end-to-end IT delivery embedded with DevOps practices and service-oriented architecture, omni-channel standardization, cloud-based data management, predictive data analytics. Working in collaboration with our digital team and industry domain practices, we advise clients with solution offerings to leverage technology to deliver efficiency, optimization and end-customer satisfaction.
About the Job:
As a member of the development team, you will help define, establish, and evolve our Development capacities. In this role, you will be responsible for specifying, developing & integrating technical components of a client solution and working within a team; you would be involved in the development, testing, configuration, and implementation of technology solutions to our clients. Consultants are involved in coding, issue tracking and resolution, status reporting, project tracking, quality assurance, configuration management, and documentation.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implement of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
- Work collaboratively with design team to understand end user requirements to provide technical solutions and for the implementation of new software features
What You’ll Bring with You:
- 5+ years of Python Development
- Strong attention to detail, logic, problem-solving, written and interpersonal communication, presentation, and client-facing skills
- Creative, enthusiastic, and able to thrive in a team environment.
- Readiness to be in hands-on development roles, and demonstrate adaptability, coachability, and flexibility to learn and take on other project responsibilities as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Management Information Systems, Engineering (any type), Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Mathematics or related discipline with a technology focus
You will join a company that supports and encourages an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. Capco is not about organizational charts and layers – we operate with little hierarchy because we want all employees to feel that Capco is their firm.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
Ready to get started?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.
Location: Dallas, TX
Job date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 23:42:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!