Job description: We are looking for a Python Developer and Automation engineer. If you are looking for a new project, let us know your interest by applying for the same.
- Python (Strong Experience)
- API Integration
- Automating Processes
- SOAR Platforms
- Previous experience or familiarity with information Security Operations Center (SOC); Threat Detection and/or Incident Response would be a value but not required.
- These resources will report to the Director of Threat Detection and Response with a dotted line to the Information Security Engineering Manager.
- Given guidance and prioritization from Threat Detection and Response (TDR) Director and TDR Managers, these resources will lead the effort to automate manual event and incident analysis, triage, intelligence, and response actions/processes within the Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) platform (IBM SOAR; formerly Resilient).
- Resources will be required to work closely with the various teams within TDR to evaluate their processes and recommend areas for automation.
- The team will leverage existing integrations and/or developing new integrations, updating playbooks, and designing workflows within the SOAR platform to increase the efficiency and standardization of event analysis, security incident workflows, and reporting.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 05:14:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!