Company: Apar Technologies
Job description: Candidates with experience in Analytics, Quantitative trading desks, derivatives.
What will the candidate be doing?
- You would be working with Analytics, Trade Floor and Data Operations to onboard new reference datasets and unlock them for research and analysis
- You will be building mission critical python libraries and API to help deliver research and quant data to Portfolio managers and systematic hedge funds
- You will be understanding an analyzing complex financial data including but restricted to temporal data, financial derivatives, exchange and market data
What is the requirement?
- You have deep expertise in building cross platform python libraries and products and a track record of delivering mission critical python products.
- You set an exemplar of programming best practices and help junior developers write better python code.
- You have a deep understanding of Financial Instruments. You understand the structure of complex derivatives (e.g. multi legged swap with variable payment schedules) and how such instruments are valued and traded.
- You have worked closely with fast paced Quantitative trading desks
- CFA/FRM is preferred but not required
Location: Austin, TX
Job date: Tue, 05 Oct 2021 22:19:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!