Company: Cyber Defense Technologies
Job description: Overview: CDT is looking for an experienced Python Developer/Automation Engineer to the Ashburn, VA location.
Clearance: Candidates are required to be U.S. Citizens and be able to pass a 5-year background investigation (BI). Candidates who do not meet these requirements will not be considered.
- Author, test, and maintain automation scripts/workflows within SOAR platform.
- Design, implement, and maintain efficient and reusable Python code.
- Review, debug, and resolve technical issues throughout all stages of SDLC.
- Integrate SOAR platform with other security tools and APIs to execute automated workflows.
- Coordinate with System Administrators, Engineers, and ISSOs to provision service accounts and/or grant required permissions.
- Assist with process development and process improvement for Security Operations to include creation/modification of SOPs, Playbooks, and Work instructions.
- Measure effectiveness of process improvement and automation efforts via metrics and KPIs
- Have expert proficiency with Python.
- Experience with SOAR platforms such as Swimlane, Phantom, Demisto, etc.
- Experience as a SOC Analyst and/or Incident Responder.
- Authored SOC SOPs, playbooks, work instructions and/or other process documents.
- Familiarity with Splunk Search Processing Language (SPL) and/or Elastic Domain Specific Language (DSL).
- General networking knowledge to include operation of routers, firewalls, DNS, DHCP, subnetting, VPN and Web Proxies
- BS degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math or related field and 3 years of prior relevant experience with a focus on cyber security or Masters with 1 years of prior relevant experience.
- Should have 2 years of experience serving as a SOC Analyst or Incident Responder
CDT is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
Location: Ashburn, VA
Job date: Thu, 05 Aug 2021 22:52:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!