Company: Resource Logistics
Job description: Job Description
This is a DevOps Cyber Security role in Information Security. The candidate will work in a fast paced environment, identifying and responding to cyber security events, while developing automations that enable efficient and timely responses to mitigate malicious actors.
The Network Detection and Response (NDR) team in the Global Information Security organization is responsible for defending the Bank’s Internet facing networks and applications from disruptive security threats such as Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks. NDR works at the tip of the spear to ensure that customers have an uninterrupted network experience, by rapidly responding to security events, developing defenses, and mitigating attacks. NDR team members are expected to be subject matter experts on disruptive security events and able to apply their extensive knowledge of computer networking and cyber security threats in order to develop solutions to complex cyber scenarios.
- Is relocation available: Yes, nationwide
- Is there additional variable compensation: Base salary, plus year end merit eligibility.
Non-negotiable requirements of this position:
- 1+ years of Python development experience (looking for custom code, not someone utilizing templates).
- Good understanding of DNS, NTP, TCP/IP. HTTPS, SSL.
- Looking for a security operations responder; Ideal candidate may have previously worked in a CoLo or ISP.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- End-to-end cyber security monitoring and response. In addition, team members with a strong Developer background will work to increase response automation and efficiency.
- Responding to, researching, measuring, detecting and mitigating security attacks that target the network and application layers.
- Exercising judgment within broadly defined practices in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
- Designing and implementing secure solutions to meet customer/client needs while protecting the Bank’s assets.
- Providing subject matter expertise.
- Collaborating with peers and business units in a team-focused environment.
- 1-3 years of programming is preferred.
- Strong understanding of the TCP/IP protocol stack.
- CISSP, CCIE, CEH, CCNA is desired, but not required.
- Experience with firewalls, access control lists (ACL’s), Intrusion Detection & Prevention technologies, and other network security equipment is desired
- A working knowledge of security threat vectors such as Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks, networking, network security and application security desired.
- Advanced problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates the capability of working in a team environment and collaborating with oversea partners.
- Ability to work without oversight.
Expected salary: $90000 – 135000 per year
Job date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 07:38:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!