Company: Artech Information Systems
Job description: Job Description
Job Title: Python Developer (Partial Remote)
Job ID: 21-57633
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 6 Months
Job Vacancies: 1
Note: Only W2 (No Corp-to-Corp) Remote till Covid-19
- Proficient in Python development as well as multiple design techniques
- Working proficiency in Python toolset to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies with ability to work in at least one of the common frameworks
- Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development, Cloud Development, application resiliency and security
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages
- Working proficiency in a portion of software engineering disciplines and demonstrates understanding of overall software skills including business analysis, development, testing, deployment, maintenance and improvement of Software
Roles and Responsibilities:
- As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals.
- We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience in software development?
- Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Knowledge of architecture and design across all systems
- Knowledge of designing distributed systems and deploying cloud native applications desired
- Experienced in all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Experience working with user stories, uses cases
- Familiarity with design patterns or similar paradigms
- Expertise in modern Software Delivery practices such as LeSS
- Experience or familiarity with Agile
- Development Tools Linux
- Programming Languages Design
- Specialties Developer
- Specialties OO Design
- Specialties OO Programming
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at / 973.967.3542
Assistant Manager – US IT Staffing
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3542 | Fax: 973.998.2599
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is a full-service staff augmentation firm dedicated to providing mission critical human capital solutions. Founded in 1992, Artech has an estimated $810M annual revenue run rate for 2019 and about 10,500 employees and consultants across the US, Canada, India, and China.
Artech is a minorityand women-owned enterprise (MWBE) and is certified by the WBENC, NMSDC, and CPUC. Artech is also a NMSDC Corporate Plus member and was recently ranked as the 11th largest IT staffing firm and the #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Companies in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA).
As a Tier-1 Preferred Supplier to over 80 Fortune 500 clients and federal government entities, Artech has extensive staff augmentation experience in both IT and non-IT categories. Artech provides a variety of workforce solutions to meet the needs of its clients in support of job categories such as Information Technology (IT); Engineering; Professional and Managerial; Scientific, Clinical and regulatory; HR; Legal; Sales and Marketing; and Finance and Accounting.
Location: Columbus, OH
Job date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 23:10:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!