Company: Visionaire Partners
Job description: Python Django Developer
Excellent opportunity to launch your career with a global, Fortune 50 Company. Our client is seeking a high-achieving Python developer to join their creative and dynamic organization.
You will be working on a team that is responsible for building customized tools for cross-functional partners to automate their business operations as it relates to product categories for online merchandise. Initially, you will spend most of your time writing python scripts to move existing tools via Django to Apache server to be hosted. As time goes on, you will get to build new tools and features from proof of concepts. This role is highly visible to the business as you are one of the teams providing automation solutions of manual tasks and data visualization tools for leadership and executives to make business decisions.
- 80% modifying and editing Python scripts for pre-existing tools to be hosted via Django on Apache servers
- 20% writing Python scripts from scratch – working on Proof of Concepts to build new tools and features to automate manual processes
- Utilizing Pandas libraries for data transformation
- Utilizing SQL to pull data from database (GBQ)
This is a great way to get your foot in the door and make an immediate impact! Enjoy a casual dress code, dynamic and high-energy team members, and the ability to learn and execute business skills from one of the Leading E-Commerce Giants! Gain exposure to the digital, e-commerce world by joining this upbeat, collaborative group! This is a 6-18 month contract with the possibility of converting to direct hire in the Atlanta area. At this time the position will be 100% remote, but you must be local to Atlanta and able to go into the office once everyone is welcome back.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, CIS, Analytics, or related field
- 1 year of professional python scripting
- Django web framework experience
- Apache Web Server experience
- SQL – ability to pull data and run scripts
- Exposure to Python Library Packages – Pandas or NumPy or similar
- Exposure to CSS/HTML (school or side project will work)
- Master’s Degree in related field
- eCommerce or retail experience
Must be authorized to work in the US. Sponsorships are not available.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 22:58:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!