Job description: We know why you are reading about this opportunity. You are driven to achieve goals. You are looking to make a direct impact. You want to work in a culture where your co-workers work as part of a diverse team, communicate across departments, and have a positive attitude. If we had to guess, you are innovative with great ideas, want to bring efficiencies to processes, and are looking to grow your career. Are we right? If so, let’s talk about who we are.
Who We Are
Greenphire is a leading provider of clinical payment and communication solutions. We provide software as a service (SaaS) to reduce costs, increase participant retention, and produce quantifiable results for our clients in the clinical trial industry. Our vibrant culture focuses on four key values: All In, As a Team, For a Purpose, Solving Problems.
We are a multi-year recipient of the Philadelphia Business Journal’s Best Places to Work award, and love to give shout-outs and awards to our employees. Our For A Purpose committee champions philanthropic activities throughout the year so employees can give back to our community. We have a diversity committee that focuses on breaking down barriers, recognizing that our uniqueness is what makes us so successful!
Seeking a Python Developer who loves to collaborate and is passionate about writing code. The
Application Developer will work on an Agile team to build and modify key features on our SaaS
applications. This role will interact with development team members as well as Architecture, UX,
Product and Operations. Greenphire development teams face unique challenges in developing
features while working in the constraints of Financial Technology and Clinical Research spheres.
How You Will Contribute
- Collaborate with internal and external clients to define requirements and specifications in response to user requests
- Follow required change and configuration management processes
- Maintain existing reports, forms and programs to support current implementations and on-going programs/products
- Perform bench testing and code reviews
- Research Greenphire code functionality
- Write technical documentation and support product functional documentation efforts.
- Lead scrum ceremonies and meetings when needed
- Support application server management, deployment, and troubleshooting of lower and production environments
- Perform other duties, assignments, and/or special projects as time or circumstances necessitate
For Consideration You Will Have
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience and/or training
- Comfort and familiarity with working in a Linux/Unix/BSD environment
- Experience with open source technologies
- Passion for industry best-practices (e.g., W3C standards compliance, testing, VCS, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and deliver projects on time
- Experience with OWASP security best practices is a plus
- Advanced understanding of OOP
- Basic understanding of SOLID Principles
- Basic ability at test creation
- Competency with SQL
- Familiar with NoSQL DB Concepts
- Intermediate knowledge of backend technologies and basic knowledge of frontend technologies; or Intermediate knowledge of frontend technologies and basic knowledge of backend technologies
This is a full time position
Location: King of Prussia, PA
Job date: Sun, 16 May 2021 05:54:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!