Job description: Description:
Our client seeks a Python Quantitative Developer to join a growing team engaged in systematic trading of equities. You will work directly in an extremely experienced trading team to design and implement a complex suite of research, data, and trading systems.
- 3 years of professional Python coding experience (finance experience preferred, but not required)
- Proficient in Python and/or other object-oriented programming and scripting
- Experience with data structures and algorithms
- Demonstrable ability to write reusable, testable, and efficient code with attention to performance in memory use and execution time
- Full stack experience and willingness, from greenfield to production, development to support, etc.
- Experience in time series database and data engineering
- Experience with git version control and code release cycle
- Good judgment regarding tradeoffs between time-to-market and software engineering
- Strong work ethic and sense of accountability
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Thu, 05 Aug 2021 07:58:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!