Company: Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job description: STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Python/Spark Developer consultant for a contract opening with one of our largest Healthcare clients located in Nashville, TN and other locations/ Open to REMOTE!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
- Provides counsel and advice to top management on significant Application Development matters, often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Acts as the principal designer for complex major systems and their subsystems utilizing a thorough understanding of available technology, tools and existing designs.
- Provides comprehensive consultation to business unit and IT management and staff at the highest technical level on all phases of application programming and processes for diverse development platforms, computing environments (e.g., host based, distributed systems, client server, software, hardware, technologies and tools, etc.).
- Works closely with client and IT management and staff to identify application development solutions, new or modified programs, reuse of existing code through the use of program development software alternatives, or integration of purchased solutions or a combination of the available alternatives.
- Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and recommends the most efficient and cost effective application programming solution.
- May code new or modified programs, reuse existing code through the use of program development software alternatives and/or integrates purchased solutions.
- Documents, tests, implements and provides on-going support for the applications.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership and technical expertise across multiple disciplines.
- Recognized internally as the go-to person for the most complex Application Development assignments.
- Apache Spark
- AWS Glue
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Patrick Gudknecht, Sourcing Specialist, at .
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, youre eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-174805
Publish Date: 16 Aug 2021
Tagged as: Python/Spark Developer
Location: Nashville, TN
Job date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 04:26:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!