Job description: Overview
Beyondsoft Consulting, Inc., is a leading, technical solutions and consulting partner. We combine emerging technologies and proven methodologies to tailor elegant solutions that solve complex challenges and empower our customers to accelerate their business goals. Our services include end-to-end support for cloud, digital, data analytics, multi-language translation, and testing.
This position is in Rancho Bernardo area of San Diego. The engineer will work in a facility of US. Leading printing company. And work with engineer and management from the company as a team.
We’re looking for a Python SW developer with strong Python programing skills to join the team that is responsible for developing test automation using mobile native test tool or developing new tool. This role is a demanding, highly dynamic, technically challenging position. Candidate must be a top-Quality Engineer or aggressive to learn, and committed to becoming an integral part of our QA team. Ideal candidate will require Python programing skill. OOP skill. QA experience is a plus but not mandatory.
- Build and maintain Automated test cases using Python and Jenkins
- Create and make enhancements to the Automation Framework
- Understand feature requirements and can quickly translate them to automated test cases
- Researching and implementing best practices, new tools and technology
- Perform Mobile test task estimation, test execution, Regression testing, Functional System testing
- Define and communicate the accurate Mobile test plan/test scripts and provide qualitative and quantitative status/defect reports in a timely fashion.
- Track & analyze test results and work closely with the developers to isolate and reproduce defects
- Troubleshooting live mobile Apps – verifying reported customer issues, identifying their underlying cause and seeing them through to resolution, liaising with development and product management teams where appropriate.
- Identifies, analyzes, and documents defects, questionable functions, errors, and inconsistencies in embedded software program functions, outputs, online screens, and content.
- Establishes benchmarks for program efficiency in operating and response times
- Contributes to establishment of standards and procedures for program design and testing
- Reviews computer logs and reports to identify program processing errors and possible improvements
- Conducts compatibility tests with other software programs, hardware, multiple operating systems, and network environments
- Interact closely with members of the cross-functional team for project success
- Trains and supports other test engineers or technicians when needed
- Strong understanding PYTHON and Jenkins, Version control system, (SVN, Git, ect…)
- Know tracking tool is a plus (QC, ALM, Jira)
- Software development experience in objected oriented programming languages
- Ability to troubleshoot complex software / hardware configuration problems
- Strong analytical & problem solving, documentation, and communication skills
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage continuously changing business needs; excellent time management skills required.
Beyondsoft provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and the full employee lifecycle up through and including termination.
Location: San Diego, CA
Job date: Sat, 22 May 2021 04:03:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!