Company: World Wide Technology
Job description: Why WWT?
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 7,000 individuals and closed nearly $14.5 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE “100 Best Places to Work For®” list for the tenth consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance team? Come join WWT today! We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join our Global Enterprise Sales team.
Why should you join Global Enterprise Sales?
As a Regional Sales Manager you will lead a team of WWT Client Managers efforts who target local Fortune 50+/Enterprise level customers in the Chicagoland area. Armed with the expertise of our sales engineering team, you’ll build and nurture relationships with our customer leaders, identify gaps within the customers technical environment and deliver state of the art solutions in areas such as Infrastructure Modernization, Multicloud Architecture, Security Transformation and Digital Strategy. With our Advanced Technology Center and Platform ( ) at your fingertips for briefings, training, workshops, demos and POC’s you’ll be delivering best in class results for your customers.
What will you be doing?
The Regional Sales Manager will be focused on achieving sales goals by leading the team and providing value to WWT’s customers with the multiple services/solutions and OEM’s we are partnered with. Day to day responsibilities will include managing a strong sales team, taking part in customer sales meetings and presentations, and assisting in bringing customer requests to the WWT technical teams for scoping. The ability to listen, learn and understand broad technical solutions is required as you look to provide value to our customers on cutting edge technologies. This position will require the ability to travel up to 25%.
- Lead a team of highly experienced technology account managers to exceed their salestargets
- Work with your salesteam to position and promote WWT’s value proposition to existing and new customers
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction within your customer base
- Direct customer executive engagement
- Create and execute a region strategic plan that includes hiring and developing salestalent, creating and driving sales campaigns, achieving key financial metrics, and ensuring the overall health of the business
- Partner with engineering leadership, professional services, inside salesleadership, and WWT corporate functions for success
- Forecast top line results in SFDC while also managing expenses to exceed region profit targets
- Responsible for an annual booking/gross-profit and net contribution quota with significant growth year over year
- Must live in/near the Columbus, OH area
- Successful record of selling technology services to Fortune 50+ clients in the Chicago market
- 2+ years of technology salesmanagement experience.
- Background in working with large OEM’s Sales, preferably with heavy data center, storage, or cloud expertise (Dell, AWS or Microsoft)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry experience preferred
- Must embrace our core values around trust, humility, embracing change, passion, attitude, teamwork, and honesty
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, product demonstration skills, customer service skills, and presentation skills are required.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
This role may require on-location work with WWT customers. Some customers may require WWT employees and contractors coming on-site to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and/or to receive frequent negative COVID-19 testing.
Want to learn more about Global Enterprise Sales? Check out the Solutions and Services we provide on the platform:
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at for more information. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently Abled
Location: Columbus, OH
Job date: Sat, 09 Oct 2021 22:45:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!