Company: Intermedia Group, Inc.
Job description: Intermedia Group has the following open position with one of our technology industry clients:
TITLE: High Performance Network Research Engineer / C++/Python Software Developer
Our customer, a high performance computing R&D firm with an award winning Cybersecurity team, is seeking a High Performance Network Research Engineer to join their growing business. The firm was named as one of the top 500 fastest and most innovative Cybersecurity companies in the nation. You will help innovate and lead advanced research and development projects within their high profile security product team.
The firm provides cybersecurity solutions based on enterprise-class, high speed network sensing and spectral hypergraph analytics – using advanced algorithms and mathematics to give experts an advantage. The firm also provides high performance computing solutions that enables algorithm and application developers to focus on their algorithms and applications, not on the complexity of programming for complex hardware.
The firm has offices in both NYC and Portland Oregon. This position can be based in either location or be worked FULLY REMOTE (candidates choice)
- Contribute to research of future architectures and development of network processing and analysis products
- Program and utilize advanced packet processing and data analytics hardware (physical / on-premise virtual / cloud)
- Develop and implement new algorithms and systems for distributed high-throughput network processing
- Develop systems of devices, integrating with other parts of the cybersecurity and networking infrastructure
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in Computer Science with strength and experience in networking, algorithms, and computer systems
- Skilled in any of the following systems programming tools (C, C++, Python, Bash, Angular, and/or kernels)
- Strong software engineering skills and experience with software engineering tools (e.g., Atlassian/Jira, Mercurial, GIT)
- Zeek (Bro), Suricata, ElasticSearch, Kibana, Elk, Splunk
- Experience with advanced networking products, protocols, hardware and tools (e.g., SDN, OpenFlow, NetFlow, sFlow, Mininet)
- Cybersecurity and network security
- Experience with cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Prior work with a variety of computer architectures
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
- MS WORD Resume
- required compensation
- Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail. Michael Jude
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
347-303-5641 – Mobile 24/7
Expected salary: $130000 – 140000 per year
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 05:26:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!