Founded in 2015 and based in Santa Monica, we are the largest Hispanic digital media company in the US. We are committed to reaching multicultural audiences at scale. We strive to leverage our learnings, brand equity, and expertise to shape the future of media by building a diverse company and unlocking multicultural audiences through data and authentic creative and content.
Our team is multicultural and diverse and that shapes the way we do business.
We are looking for a REMOTE Full Stack Developer to join our team! This role is open to anyone on the West Coast/PST Time Zone who will be willing to travel to the office in 2022 occasionally.
If you have the relevant tech stack experience and are passionate about what we aim to accomplish, let’s talk!
What You Will Be Doing
As the Full-Stack Python Developer, you’ll build and maintain internal web solutions, platform reports, and data ingestion. Reporting directly to the VP of Data Science and Technology, this is a great opportunity to build new products and be involved in shaping the company’s strategy. This role will have the opportunity to be deeply involved in projects across the platform, including ad campaign optimization tools.
– Implement web solutions on our internal and external facing web servers
– Daily sanity check of ingested external data into our system
– Iterate through existing UI, implementing additional AJAX solutions where appropriate
– Design and refine UX research methods, process, and workflow
– Work closely with other business units to design and implement online solutions to meet their daily needs
– Design and deliver wireframes, mock, and prototypes based on user research and best practices
– Refactoring existing solutions for better performance
– Database query optimization
– Present technical information in a clear and concise manner
What You Need for this Position
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Highly preferred – Hands-on Django OR strong knowledge (will train for the right candidates)
– Ad Tech experience a bonus
What’s In It for You
– Competitive Salary (100-120K)
– Quarterly MBOs/Bonus Structure
– Health, Dental, Vision Benefits
– 401K with matching up to 4%
– Unlimited PTO
– Fully Remote with potential for occasional travel to LA Metro area in 2022 (when safe for necessary meetings, trainings, team buildings, etc.)
So, if you are a REMOTE Python Developer with relevant tech stack experience, please apply today!
This job is open to telecommute candidates.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Additional ways to apply
Expected salary: $110000 – 120000 per year
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Job date: Sat, 14 Aug 2021 03:29:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!