Job description: If you are a REMOTE Python Software Engineer with 3+ years of work experience, please read on!
We are here to change the way society handles healthcare, let the patients take control! We have made valuable products for large companies such as WebMD and we plan on continuing to change the way the world handles healthcare. Legislation has opened sources of info to release real-time data on the price of procedures. NO MORE predicting costs!
Currently, we are looking for a Python developer that has significant experience with web development, ETL process, database architecture and a solid understanding of data processing using Python.
Our Engineering team has a very strong tenure (most people have been with us for 5-15 years) and we had zero layoffs during the pandemic. We are not only mission-oriented but also family-oriented. We have a flexible PTO and believe in a work/life balance!
What You Will Be Doing
– Clean and well-designed python code
– Developing and deploying new features in an Agile environment
– Troubleshooting and solving issues that occur around data processing, performance, and set-up
– Maintain the software for manipulation of data including parsing, matching, loading, and publishing. Streamline, eliminate errors and increase accuracy
– Create and maintain robust ETL workflows which make data extracts and process feeds between various internal and third-party partners
– Troubleshooting, testing, and maintaining the product software and databases to ensure optimization and functionality
– Be a part of all phases in SDLC
– Pulling request process for peer code review and follow best practices
What You Need for this Position
– 4+ years in full-stack development
– 3+ years with database sign and development Postgres and Python
– 3+ years with Flask, Django or Tornado frameworks
– BS or MS in engineering related subject or equivalent experience in years of professional work
– ETL, Data Warehousing, and data mart concepts
– Solid understanding of relational databases and SQL
– Git or other version control tools
– RestFul API design and integrations
– Automation and continuous integrations
– Agile environment experience
– Comfortable with basic shell scripting in a Unix environment
– Development with Celery or experience with pub/sub pattern (ie.RabbitMQ)
– Knowledge of AWS or similar cloud computing platforms
– ORM Implementation (SQLAlchemy)
– Deploy web infrastructure using Apache, Nginx, gunicorn, or u WSGI
What’s In It for You
– Competitive Compensation
– Comprehensive Benefits Package
– Remote work (Must live in Midwest or East Coast)
– Flexible PTO
– Work with a mission-oriented engineering team that has great tenure!
So, if you are a REMOTE Python Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!
This job is open to telecommute candidates.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Additional ways to apply
Expected salary: $100000 – 120000 per year
Location: Chicago, IL
Job date: Sun, 03 Oct 2021 06:15:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!