Job description: Company Description
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
About the Company
Authorize.Net/CyberSource, a Visa company, is a global leader in ecommerce payment management. Authorize.Net was one of the world’s first payment gateways, connecting online merchants to payment networks, including Visa. Today, Authorize.Net/CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for ecommerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems that simplify payment acceptance.
Over 400,000 merchants use the power of our payment solutions to innovate, optimize and grow their business.
We are looking for candidates who are driven, energetic, and intelligent. The “Insides Sales New Business Development” role is an essential component of the sales organization that focuses on qualifying inbound net-new prospects as well as outbound prospecting to establish legitimate opportunities on behalf of the account executives.
- Contact, qualify and cultivate leads/relationships via phone, email and chat to activity build a pipeline of qualified sales opportunities
- Meet a quota of contacts per day and deliver consistently against quota of monthly Created Leads and Qualified Sales Opportunities
- Work together as a team with Account Executives and Partner Account Managers to identify top prospects, identify personas, and create messaging that effectively articulates the CyberSource value proposition to prospective customers
- Keep Salesforce (SFDC) up to-date with lead activity and qualification notes
- Adhere to lead qualification standards
- Proactively provide closed-loop feedback on programs, messaging and processes to ensure continuous optimization and improvement
- Ability to close own deals
Minimum of 2 years work experience or a Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of experience in lead generation/sales development or sales position preferably B2B
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to handle objections and educate prospects in a consultative manner
- Comfortable speaking to the customer regarding IT and enterprise solutions in the competitive landscape
- Ability to explain technical product features at a high-level, highlighting value for the customer and benefits vs. competitors’ offerings
- Comfortably lead and control conversations with new and existing customers
- Strong value based selling skills founded on business acumen and the ability to translate benefits into the partner’s business language to prove value
- Confident, positive, energetic, professional and team-oriented attitude
- Superior interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated with ability to prioritize and manage competing demands in fast-paced environment
- Detailed orientated, highly organized and efficient
- Strategic thinker
- Bachelor’s Degree (business related field preferred) or equivalent experience
Work Hours This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
Travel Requirements This position requires the incumbent to travel for work up to 10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
EEO Statement Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law
Location: Lehi, UT
Job date: Wed, 15 Dec 2021 23:10:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!