Company: Charles River Laboratories
Job description: Sales Operations Data Programmer – Data Science – SQL, R, Python (REMOTE)
Req ID #: 128773
US Wilmington, MA, US, 01887
For 70 years, Charles River employees have worked together to assist in the discovery, development and safe manufacture of new drug therapies. When you join our family, you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. Whether your background is in life sciences, finance, IT, sales or another area, your skills will play an important role in the work we perform. In return, we’ll help you build a career that you can feel passionate about.
We are seeking a Sales Operations Data Programmer/Analyst for our Corporate Functions to be located remotely or at our location in Wilmington MA.
The following are responsibilities related to the Sales Operations Data Programmer/Analyst:
- Build and craft custom applications and analytics which help drive insights into which products to sell, which use cases to focus on, and territory development.
- Partner closely with sales leadership, business partners and other important teams to articulate insights and communicate actionable recommendations to create success.
- Drive automation and efficiencies of modeling and predictive analytics thru software tools and technology.
- Utilize advanced tools and computational skills to make discoveries in varying sets of data.
- Assist with the integration of both structured and unstructured data sets.
- Monitor and manage data flow for use in future analysis
- Help with various data analysis and modeling projects.
- Communicate with other departments to ensure accurate details of information
- Provide data science support for analysis of large data sets
The following are minimum requirements related to the Sales Operations Data Programmer/Analyst position:
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent in quantitative or analytical field (Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or Statistics)
- 1-3 years of experience in data / analytics role (excluding internships)
- Experience with advanced data modeling, machine learning algorithms, and data science techniques.
- Ability to engage with, work with, and present solutions to senior sales leadership.
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong ability to convert complex data into insights and action plans
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as, strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to be highly productive with minimal oversight from management.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Experience working with several the following tools: Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS, Office 365, R, Python, SQL.
- Experience using reporting packages such as Tableau, PowerBI or Crystal Reports (preferably PowerBI).
About Corporate Functions
The Corporate Functions provide operational support across Charles River in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, IT, Legal, Sales, Quality Assurance, Marketing, and Corporate Development. They partner with their colleagues across the company to develop and drive strategies and to set global standards. The functions are essential to providing a bridge between strategic vision and operational readiness, to ensure ongoing functional innovation and capability improvement.
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage contract research organization (CRO). We have built upon our foundation of laboratory animal medicine and science to develop a diverse portfolio of discovery and safety assessment services, both Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and non-GLP, to support clients from target identification through preclinical development. Charles River also provides a suite of products and services to support our clients’ clinical laboratory testing needs and manufacturing activities. Utilizing this broad portfolio of products and services enables our clients to create a more flexible drug development model, which reduces their costs, enhances their productivity and effectiveness to increase speed to market.
With over 17,000 employees within 90 facilities in 20 countries around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our client’s unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world. And in 2019, revenue increased to $2.62 billion.
At Charles River, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people’s lives. Our mission, our excellent science and our strong sense of purpose guide us in all that we do, and we approach each day with the knowledge that our work helps to improve the health and well-being of many across the globe. We have proudly supported the development of ~85% of the drugs approved by the FDA in 2019.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Vet.
If you are interested in applying to Charles River Laboratories and need special assistance or an accommodation due to a disability to complete any forms or to otherwise participate in the resume submission process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team by sending an e-mail message to crrecruitment_US@crl.com. This contact is for accommodation requests for individuals with disabilities only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For more information, please visit www.criver.com.
Job Segment: Database, Biotech, Operations Manager, Developer, Technology, Science, Operations
Location: Wilmington, MA
Job date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 00:46:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!