Company: Adtalem Global Education
Job description: Responsibilities
- Serves as the technical lead of our Salesforce orgs across Medical & Health and Home Office segments
- Drives technical (HL and LL) designs for complex components of focused solutions
- Offers best practice advice and recommendations to business and IT leadership and staff, often extending beyond Salesforce to topics around overall systems architecture and CRM strategy
- Engages with Enterprise Architects regarding technical architecture and details of Salesforce and systems integrations/data migration.
- Develops data federation, integration, migration and deployment strategies – this includes the knowledge of:
- Commonly used enterprise systems such as
(AD) * What these systems are not capable of doing, and why Salesforce is a fit
- What enterprise tools can be used to integrate it all (e.g.,
, external objects, etc) * Leads technical requirements gathering and/or design workshops for complex projects
- Provides overall Salesforce technical expertise
- Architects creative solutions that solve business and technical problems in optimum ways
- Provides overall systems architecture expertise in order to relate to and build upon existing environments
- Leads and facilitates project discovery to define critical business, functional, and technical requirements and designs. These will include diagrams such as –
- ERD/Data Models (what objects will be used and how they’re related)
- System Landscapes (where Salesforce fits in the overall tech stack, and when to integrate)
(who has access to what data, and how it will be secured) * Defines business processes using CRM & SFDC best practices
- Leads Proof of Concepts and technical solutioning
- Mentors junior IT team members, developers and technical staff
- Works with business partners to understand their needs, provide meaningful solutions and build strong relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related field, or equivalent industry experience required. Master’s degree desired.
- At least 7+ years of experience with Salesforce
- 5+ years of experience developing and managing complex Salesforce solutions.
- 4 years minimum of architecting enterprise Salesforce platforms, incl. some experience with Communities, eCommerce, Force.com and Heroku
- Salesforce Certified Developer and Salesforce Certified Architect required (Technical/Application/System); Platform Developer II certification preferred
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Salesforce and/or other CRM solutions, SDLC and Agile best practices, techniques and technologies.
- Experience managing large projects and in the creation of complex operational processes and technical architecture blueprints.
- Experience in deploying and utilizing mature IT risk management methods and methodologies to gauge overall business risk and business impact.
- Possess effective communication, risk management, and risk-based decision-making skills, enabling effective work under stressful conditions.
- Must be able to present effectively to stakeholders with different backgrounds and objectives – across executive, business stakeholder levels and technical teams.
- Able to work effectively in a consultative role with other Technology Managers and IT Executive Leadership.
- Proven ability to communicate professionally in a corporate environment, work in cross-functional collaborative teams and help drive organizational change management.
- Ability to deal with a fast pace, fast changing environment to meet internal and external customer needs
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. At Adtalem, we welcome everyone and have a strong commitment towards diversity and inclusion. We encourage our Colleagues to be their true authentic selves and support laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business. We also maintain a drug-free workplace.
As an organization dedicated to educating the healthcare leaders of tomorrow and empowering members to make inspiring contributions to our global community, we know that it is our responsibility to lead by example and continue minimizing the risks of spreading COVID-19. Employment at Adtalem and/or its subsidiaries requires compliance with the organization’s Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, to the extent permitted by the laws of your country, province/state, and/or local area. All employees in areas of the world that permit mandatory COVID-19 vaccination are required to be fully vaccinated within 60 days of their date of hire unless they receive an exemption from Adtalem’s HR Coaching Resource Center because of issues such as access or an approved medical or religious accommodation.
Who We Are
At Adtalem Global Education, we seek to empower students and members to achieve their goals, find success and make inspiring contributions to our global community. Adtalem is a leading workforce solutions provider that partners with organizations to proactively address future workforce needs and empowers career development with access to world-class academic curriculums, certifications and training programs across the medical and healthcare and financial services industries.
Adtalem institutions and companies include: American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS), Becker Professional Education, Chamberlain University, EduPristine, OnCourse Learning, Ross University School of Medicine, Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine, and Walden University. (NYSE: ATGE; member S&P MidCap 400 Index) For more information, please visit .
Location: Chicago, IL
Job date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 04:54:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!