Company: Marvel Technologies Inc
Job description: Title: Salesforce Business Analyst
Person should a Technical BA with Salesforce CPQ (formerly Steelbrick) knowledge, and not any other CPQ tool like Apptus, Oracle etc. Person should be proactive able to setup calls with stakeholders and lead the meetings- East Coast USA/ Canada East Coast .
Location: Remote USA East Coast only/Canada East Coast only
Role: Full time/open to contract
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Works closely with business owners to identify / understand business needs and translates these into effective solutions that are aligned with the technology roadmap and strategic direction of the team
- The BA will elicit current state pain points and uncover gaps in CRM/CPQ best practices. From the session output, the BA will work with their delivery team to design a future state solution and be responsible for its approval and decomposition into user stories
- Creates iterative prototypes of solutions as required to demonstrate and ensure business alignment with proposals
- Keeps up to date with industry best practices and trends. Continuously updates the technical architecture based on changing technologies and knowledge related to vendor solutions
- Recommends and participates in the design and implementation of standards, tools, and methodologies
- Assists with project scoping and effort estimations
- Demonstrated experience with full life cycle implementations of CPQ/CLM solutions, deep understanding of lead to cash and business processes.
- Responsible for story deliveries and achieving milestones
- Must have 5+ years of experience on Salesforce CPQ
- Proficient with end-to-end Salesforce CPQ, make any configuration changes to Salesforce CPQ, CPQ enhancements
- Strong exposure on CPQ process with minimum 2 implementations of CPQ
- Enthusiastic, professional, and confident personality, with a focus on customer success.
- Excellent listening & reading skills to fully understand the customer requirements and pain points.
- Demonstrable ability to effectively exert influence across teams without direct authority and especially towards senior management
- Must be able to visualize, analyze, communicate, and solve complex problems, and make disciplined decisions based on available information
- Takes ownership of problems and proactively resolves technical problems, ensuring that technical solutions continue to meet business requirements and aligns with the vision, mission, objectives, strategy of the team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to deliver projects within a fast paced, multi-disciplined technology environment
- Working knowledge and experience of agile processes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science and information technology
- Strong leader & team player, able to get along with Business Stakeholders and the Dev Team alike. Proactively setup meetings with business stakeholders and lead them.
- Work with other BAs to provide an end-to-end high-level solution.
- Knowledge of JIRA / Confluence preferred.
Job date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 23:44:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!