Job description: The Salesforce Delivery Lead will provide onshore support for multiple IQVIA CRM Solutions. We are expecting the role to require a blend of Salesforce technical architecture and business analysis experience.
IQVIA OCE Technical Architect – 70%
- Technical expertise on Salesforce.com administration and configuration with understanding of the real-world use of Salesforce automation and business processes.
- Must also understand integration capabilities across product suites and base salesforce.com functionality.
- Configuration and implementation of enterprise solution & architecture of IQVIA suite of products is preferred
- Ability to develop solutions to complex problems that require a high degree of ingenuity, creativity and innovation within the boundaries of industry compliance regulation.
- Proficiency in SFDC implementation and functionalities like cycle plan, call management, sample management, accounts management, multichannel activities, product management, territory management, CLM management, co-browse and approved email, etc.
- Experience in developing Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Batch Apex & Process Builder.
- Experience in large data migrations using SF Data Loader and ExportImport Salesforce utilities.
- Hands-on configuration and admin experience with a commercial suite built on Salesforce.com.
- Enterprise integration experience, including Java or Informatica development
- Ability to understand CRM data model and articulate solutions that are scalable
Business Analysis – 30%
- Work with the Commercial field business leads to identify new or changing CRM requirements. Translate requests into technical or business process options
- Gain agreement with the Commercial Leadership team on what changes are to be prioritized, implemented and by when
- Excellent interpersonal communication, problem solving skills and business analytical skills
- Ability to translate complex technical issues to client business associates at a high-level
- Understanding and implementation of Infrastructure Qualification and validation implementation and documentation
- Ongoing operation and maintenance of Commercial applications
- Managing offshore resources effectively to support multiple demanding CRM clients at one time.
- Defines or leads a project team for large, complex, business critical projects
- Collaborate directly with the business data owners to establish business rules, processes, and solutions supporting our SFA requirements, including the integration of CRM data into downstream systems
- Extensive knowledge about working processes such as time management and process optimizations
- Good communication/organization skills when planning, development and implementation of business applications
The selected candidate is required to possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree required
- SFDC Administrator and Developer certification is a required
- At least 6-7 years of CRM experience preferably with IQVIA CRM, minimum 2-3 years in Salesforce
- Strong knowledge of Life Science (Pharma) –Sales Business Process
- Extensive experience with configuring and developing custom objects, layouts, reports, CLM functions in SFDC platform
- Experienced in data analysis and migration of CRM data from legacy systems into a CRM built on SFDC with ability to develop a data migration plan
- Experienced in Force.com Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Visual force, Force.com API is a plus
- Experienced in CRM Integration tool sets like Informatica, IBM Cast Iron or Mulesoft
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to articulate concepts and ideas related to assigned projects and customer support
- Strong teamwork skills with the ability to work in cross-functional, global teams as well as independently
- SFDC Architect Certification is a big plus
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities.
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status.
Location: Mesa, AZ
Job date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 23:18:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!