Job description: Role: Salesforce Developer
Location: Remote due to COVID situation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- 3 to 5 years of Salesforce development Lightning experience in Sales cloud a MUST.
- Apex Lightning Component Development and API integration.
- Experience in distributed systems object oriented programming design patterns and design methodology.
- Experience implementing service oriented architecture SOA patterns is desired.
- Experience in Database programming language a huge plus.
- Exposure to monitoring and logging techniques is desired.
- Exposure to FULL MEAN STACK is desired but not required.
- Exposure to Web service technologies such as REST JSON SOAP XML JDBC MySQL is desired but not required.
- Work closely with business partners to understand needs and transform them into testable components.
- Employ industry best practices to deliver world class solutions.
- Ensure developed solutions remain compliant with all applicable standards.
- Drive software development activities to meet schedules and timelines.
- Thrives to ensure code quality is high with supporting unit test and automation and timely delivery.
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Wed, 05 Jan 2022 23:15:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!