Job description: Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry, where even 10 years ago, most truck drivers did not have smartphones and paper driver logs were common. In 2015, Convoy launched the digital freight movement with an open and fully connected marketplace for brands and manufacturers to work directly with freight carriers who move truckload shipments throughout the country. This ‘Digital Freight Network’ is powered by machine learning and automation, and supported by a broad, ever-growing set of features that benefit both sides of the marketplace.
We’ve been honored to work with some great companies, such as Unilever, The Home Depot, and Procter & Gamble. We’ve also been backed by world-class investors, including Google, YCombinator, Fidelity, Greylock Generation, Lone Pine, T. Rowe Price, Baillie Gifford and the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, LinkedIn, Expedia, Dropbox, Starbucks, and others. We are proud to have been named a CNBC Disruptor 50 Winner (3x), a Fast Company World Changing Idea, a LinkedIn Top Startup, a Forbes’ Best Startup Employer, one of Fortune Magazine’s ‘Impact 20’ list, a best place to work in Washington State, a BloombergNEF Pioneer winner, and more.
This is your opportunity to collaborate with an incredible group of people and help transform the freight industry. Join Convoy and help us transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste.
As a Salesforce Professional at Convoy, you are eager to get your foot in the door at a fast paced, rapidly growing startup. As a member of the Demand team, you will play a critical role in launching and managing productivity and collaboration tools for Convoy employees.
- Serve as one of the primary developers for the Salesforce environment with 200+ users
- Work to integrate and improve communication between internal tooling and Salesforce
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests
- Work with the Revenue Operations team to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 5+ years of Salesforce experience with some portion of that being developer experience
- Certified Salesforce Administrator is required, any additional certs are a plus
- Proven ability to implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Affinity for a hyper-growth business
- Strong data management abilities with a solid understanding of de-duping, bulk data updating, loading and exporting and the best tools to use such as Data Loader, Data Import Wizard, Data Export Wizard, and Workbench
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex Salesforce concepts
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills, and a bias for action
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to assess and implement the impact of new requirements on Salesforce and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Commitment to continuous improvement and learning – such as Trailhead
Nice to haves:
- Developer I & II certification preferred
- Freight background or experience managing transportation systems preferred
- Experience with managing Ironclad, Outreach, Brandfolder, Talk Desk, ZoomInfo, Marketo, DataFox or other similar system integrations is a bonus
Employees’ wellbeing is top of mind for the Convoy team. Outside of offering excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits, we also offer the following:
- On demand mental and emotional health benefits through Lyra
- On demand primary care through 98.6
- Generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave program
- Fertility benefit solutions via Progyny
- Child-care and adult/elder-care options through Bright Horizons
- Opportunity to join and contribute to one of our
- Ability to make a real world impact!
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!
Location: Seattle, WA
Job date: Wed, 05 Jan 2022 08:55:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!