Company: Room Mate Hotels
Job description: About ROOM:
Here at ROOM, we know people are the most important asset in any organization, so we put them first. We design from the perspective of our community, putting ourselves in our customers’ shoes to create the space needed to bring their ideas to life. We’ve set out to launch a fast, cost-effective alternative to complex construction with modular, purpose-built architecture that allows teams to shape and then reshape their work environment with ease.
With offices around the world from New York to San Francisco, London to Berlin, Sydney and beyond, we’re seeking dynamic thinkers and doers to join us in making more room for everyone. ROOM is backed by top investors (Slow Ventures, Lerer Hippeau, and SJF Ventures) and is already building the workplace of tomorrow for over 5,000 customers ranging from budding startups to Fortune 500 companies. We’ve been recognized by Interior Design Magazine as a 2021 NYC x Design Awards Finalist, by Fast Company in its 2020 ‘Most Innovative’ Awards, and named one of the Best Inventions of 2018 by TIME Magazine.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with ROOM’s revenue and operations teams to design scalable solutions.
- Lead the full development life cycle – architect, design, develop, test, and deploy.
- Recommend build vs. buy for third-party integrations for the SFDC stack.
- Produce project documentation, including functional and technical designs, and end-user guide.
- Maintain our SFDC instance and applications such as CPQ and Commerce Cloud.
Who you are:
- A project leader with the ability to build things from scratch.
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Salesforce developer required.
- Clear insight of Salesforce platform best practices, coding, design guidelines and governor limits.
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com development including modification of standard objects and fields and creation of custom objects and fields.
- Proficiency in writing Apex coding (Apex Classes, Triggers, VisualForce pages & components).
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ preferred.
- Familiarity with marketing automation systems such as Pardot/Marketo preferred.
- Familiarity with commerce systems such as Commerce Cloud.
- Familiarity with BI tools such as Tableau and Looker.
How we make room for you:
- Flexible medical, vision, and dental insurance to take care of you and your family.
- Flexible vacation policy to allow you to unplug and recharge whenever you need it.
- ROOM’s 401K savings program allows you to save for the future with pretax dollars
- Up to 12 weeks of 100% paid leave for all eligible employees
- Pre-tax savings that make a difference in your budget and your morning commute.
- Socially distanced team outings, dinners, and happy hours that inspire new conversations and lead to meaningful relationships.
- Company stocks to honor your hard work and dedication.
How we make room for everyone:
Our belief is simple: What makes you different is what allows us to be different. We value diversity not only in terms of race, gender, sexual orientation, and religious background but also in the way you think and approach challenges. We’re committed to creating a work environment where you can be yourself and trust that your voice will be heard. Diversity isn’t something we preach but something we practice every day and taking care of our team is always our top priority.
Join our team!
We’re a team of designers, engineers, and creative thinkers who came together to design the future of work. As a company, we believe that people are the most important asset of every organization. When you put people first, everything falls into place. Join us if you’re interested in creating solutions that improve life at work and looking for a culture of growth, freedom, and accountability.
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 03:07:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!