Company: Publicis Groupe
Job description: Company Description
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
As a Salesforce Developer, you will design, code, enhance, and test Salesforce applications to meet business process requirements for a diverse client portfolio. You’ll apply functional knowledge and technical expertise to implement extensions to the application primarily through APEX and Visualforce. You will also build integrations to other enterprise applications with the Salesforce APIs using web services and middleware.
Our Salesforce practice values teamwork, quality work, innovation, and customer success. Our team is composed of people who are passionate about Salesforce, delivering on-time, exceeding expectations, and ensuring success for our clients. We are looking for those who share our passion and the desire to work with the best and brightest. Come build with us!
- Participate in the analysis and review of business requirements and the design of solutions
- Apply best practices and experience to Salesforce solutions
- Design and develop custom code for Salesforce application enhancements and integrations
- Develop and document regression, use case, and unit testing scenarios
- Define and monitor compliance with code check-in, backup/recovery, and versioning processes
- Integrate Salesforce solutions to client software environments and databases
- Execute all steps required to deploy/implement the application solution
- Participate in a self-directed team environment; collaborate with project team members and QA on development, customer issues, and security requirements
Your Skills & Experience:
- Significant professional software development experience
- Development experience with Visualforce/APEX, ASP.NET or JSF (Java Server Faces)
- Familiarity with Lightning components
- Familiarity with APEX, Visualforce, Lightning Component Framework
- Understanding of complexities, mechanisms of the platform as part of the functional sharing model
- Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development
- Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of relational databases, data modeling, and ETL tools
- Ability to exercise good judgment, decision making and creativity
- Ability to readily grasp complex architectural environments
- Understanding of working in an agile project delivery model
- Ability to work from general direction in the development of detailed solutions
- Demonstrated analytical capabilities including complex technical problem solving
- Direct experience working on CRM project for mid-market and enterprise size clients
- Experience in all phases of agile software development life cycle methodologies and processes
- Demonstrated work performance in a high-performance teamwork environment
- Salesforce Platform Developer Certification
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.
Location: Westminster, CO
Job date: Wed, 02 Mar 2022 08:48:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!