Company: GSK Solutions
Job description: Greetings of the Day…!!
We have an excellent requirement for you. Please go through the job description and let me know your level of interest in this position. email@example.com , or call me at Kris+1 (719) 239 5599
Job Title: salesforce Developer
Duration: Locals to Colorado Only
Client: State of Colorado
Location: Denver, CO
Locals to Colorado Only
Note: Candidate must be local or willing to commute or relocate
- This position will work and develop using the Sales force platform under guidance of the Sales force Senior Administrator.
- We are searching for a Self-motivated individual with excellent communications skills; who posses the ability to rapidly grasp technical skills; who is motivated to put in self-study hours to gain the technical knowledge to succeed as a performing member of the Sales force Team.
Primary job responsibility:
- Application Development and Support
- Develop applications in line with business requirements using Agile or Waterfall methodologies as needed.
- Perform coding (in-house applications) or configuration management (COTS applications) in accordance with standards and best practices and further minimize defects through disciplined unit testing.
- Coordinate update releases and other system changes, c
- ontribute to the implementation of break/fix solutions, and update documentation and configuration information related to changes as needed throughout the life cycle.
- Organize, build, and validate all segments of the code related to a specific build (release) for final User Acceptance Testing.
- Ensure development activities within the position’s scope of responsibility are consistent with established service portfolio policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Determine the best approach in the development of an application’s code to meet the customer’s current requirements and anticipate future enhancement needs.
- Identify and recommend changes to development policies, processes, templates and standard operating procedures to improve the overall quality of work being delivered.
- Collaborate across a matrix management environment with other developers and other OIT department staff as needed. Must understand lines of authority and follow protocol to engage other resources.
- Find unique ways to resolve issues in the development process to meet the requirements of the customers and lead to the most efficient implementation possible.
Minimum verification Required:
- state Criminal Record verification (past 7 years covering each State in which the candidate has resided).
- County Criminal Records (past 7 Year Address History).
- Federal Criminal Records Verification (past 7 years).
- SSN Name Search.
- Global Monitor Check (formerly Patriot/OFAC/Terrorist
Location: Denver, CO
Job date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 23:35:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!