Job description: KAYGEN is an emerging leader in providing top talent for technology based staffing services. We specialize in providing high-volume contingent staffing, direct hire staffing and project based solutions to companies worldwide ranging from startups to Fortune 500 and Managed Service Providers (MSP) across a wide variety of industries
- Interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design.
- Create the high level design artifacts, deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty.
- Understanding on SFDC/Force.com Implementation best practices, coding standards, deployment, Apex, VF, Salesforce Integration & Security implementation
- Thorough understanding on standard Salesforce objects & rationalize usability to translate functional requirements and business rules into technology solutions.
- At least 5 years of Salesforce implementation experience deploying enterprise solutions
- Experience with Configure/Implement/Deploy solutions, provide documentation, training and knowledge transfer
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications
- Ability to efficiently work in team with diverse stakeholder environment and in onsite/offshore model
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- PD1 certification is mandatory
At KAYGEN, we are always looking for dynamic, talented and experienced individuals. We invite you to join our team of talented IT professionals, consulting at client locations across the globe. Our culture is team-orientated; we strive to stand by our core values of respect, honesty and integrity. Our team of experienced staffing experts will work with you to find you the best opportunity. For more information please visit us at aygen.com.
Job date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 08:44:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!