Job description: To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Sales
Our vision is to deliver the world’s most innovative solutions to the trailblazing communities around the world. The mission of the Solution Development team at is to be the innovation and scale engine for Solution Engineers (SEs) by bringing our demonstrations to life with easy. Each demo environment incorporates the latest product capabilities that Salesforce has to offer and is also tailored to meet the needs of our Education customers and prospects so they can tell their individual customer stories and achieve success.
We’re looking for exceptional candidates to join the Solution Development team within . This is an opportunity to be true technologist, not only to sharpen your own skills but also help SE’s sharpen theirs. Bring to life the vision of how we can make an impact in higher ed and nonprofit organizations. Bring together solutions for our customers to gain efficiencies. If you possess intellectual curiosity, great problem solving & development skills, along with an unwavering belief that the right technology can solve any problem including world hunger (no really, we mean it!) then you are the ideal candidate for the job.
Your Impact & Responsibilities:
- Drive demo development from idea to reality across multiple industries and product lines for repeatable demo assets and custom demos.
- Partner with industry stakeholders within the organization; lead requirements gathering and identification of use case priorities based on demand and market opportunity.
- Architect, design, and build end-to-end demos that cross nonprofit, education and global industries.
- Project manage your delivery lifecycle from use case, feature prioritization, storyboarding, demo asset design, scope management, configuration, QA validation, release communication to SE enablement.
- Provide deep technical knowledge and configuration of Nonprofit Cloud, Education Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Pardot and other products for our global SE stakeholders.
- Manage our development methodology and lead QA processes for all new product releases and minor releases for the Solution Development team.
- Manage complex asset environments with the latest innovation as well as maintenance.
- Deliver custom demo support on strategic deals and opportunities.
- Monitor and respond to stakeholder questions; troubleshoot issues with the demo environments and collaborate with technical teams as needed to resolve them.
- Manage delivery to SE enablement with final handoffs, release notes, scripts, videos, how-tos and directions.
- Minimum of 3-5 years work experience.
- Deep technical experience and understanding of the capabilities of the Salesforce platform; Flows, Einstein Prediction Builder, Einstein Analytics, Chatbots, Tableau CRM Basics, etc.
- Certified Salesforce Admin, Salesforce Advanced Admin, Salesforce Platform App Builder, and/or Salesforce Platform Developer, or others
- Excellent storytelling, configuration and development skills, paired with ability to communicate value.
- Technical aptitude to understand data models, system integration, data migration, or how to implement Salesforce.
- Project management skills to orchestrate complex projects, and ability to prioritize work in a fast paced environment.
- Working knowledge and experience with ALM tools including CumulusCI, Metadata API, SalesforceDX, a plus.
- Continual learning and development; stay up-to-date on the fast paced Salesforce product release cycles; implement new products into our demo environments.
- Experience as in technology pre-sales, as Solution Engineer, or as Demo Engineer.
- Experience working in nonprofit or education industries as advanced admin or developer.
- Certified Salesforce Application Architect, System Architect, Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant, experience working on Heroku
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $75,000. You may also be offered incentive compensation and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://salesforcebenefits.com/
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
and are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. and do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. and will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with or .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
As a federal contractor, Salesforce is required to verify that all US-based employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation.
Expected salary: $75000 per year
Location: Los Angeles, CA – San Francisco, CA
Job date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 00:40:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!