Company: DXC Technology
Job description: Job Description:
- Overarching thought leadership and Enterprise Architectures, that enable and release the maximum business value of Salesforce technology for our clients
- The Architect must design, develop, and articulate solutions based on a customer’s strategic business and technical requirements.
- Demonstrated track record of major solution architecture contributions in a large enterprise.
- Lead the implementation with responsibility for the delivery of the architecture designs and solution strategy
- Responsible for ensuring solutions align with the Roadmap and Blueprints for each impacted domain
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud (application design, architecture and development using Salesforce.com), certification preferred.
- Use deep business knowledge of Salesforce products to drive solution architecture and analysis engagement for major initiatives
- Applied knowledge of SFDC and CRM processes including Sales, Services and Marketing functions.
- Very strong leadership and influence skills – demonstrated ability to influence program partners to meet project and program objectives.
- Trusted advisor to Customer CIO/Chief Architects/LoB leadership/ CEOs and their teams as they look to drive digital outcomes, new business models and transformation.
- A true asset to DXC due to broad and deep knowledge of business and technical architecture across all relevant domains.
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years’ experience in either Enterprise software, systems or enterprise architecture disciplines
- Good understanding of the architectural principles of cloud based platforms including SaaS, PaaS, multitenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure, etc.
- Good understanding of all cloud offerings in the market and ability to discuss cloud architectures
- Good understanding of enterprise application integration, including SOA, ESB, EAI, ETL environments as well as common EA topics such as process orchestration, BPM, CEP, MDM, BI/BA, etc.
- Good understanding of the security processes, standards & issues involved in multi-tier cloud or hybrid applications
- Familiar with principles of network, application and information security
- Good understanding of enterprise application integration technologies as well as common EA topics such as persona based journeys, process orchestration, master data management, analytics and insights, artificial intelligence, etc.
- Systems thinker, articulate and balanced in demeanor with crisp written and verbal communication skills
- Prior Enterprise Architecture practitioner experience
- Previous practitioner and/or implementation experience of Salesforce solutions or relevant solutions
If you are an applicant from the United States, Guam, or Puerto Rico
DXC Technology is an . All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age or genetic information. DXC’s commitment to diversity and inclusive selection practices includes ensuring qualified long-term unemployed job seekers receive equal consideration for employment. View postings below.
We participate in E-Verify. In addition to the posters already identified, DXC provides access to prospective employees for the Federal Minimum Wage Poster, Federal Polygraph Protection Act Poster as well as any state or locality specific applicant posters. To access the postings in the link below, select your state to view all applicable federal, state and locality postings. Postings are available in English, and in Spanish, where required. View postings below.
If you are an individual with a disability, a disabled veteran, or a wounded warrior and you are unable or limited in your ability to access or use this site as a result of your disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us via .
Please note: DXC will respond only to requests for accommodations due to a disability.
Job date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 06:22:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!