Company: Apex Systems
Job description: Job SUMMARY
Our healthcare client is embarking on a modernization strategy that includes re-imagining Sales, Marketing, Customer Service business functions and processes within these functions and the technology that automate/enhance these processes. We are changing the technology landscape by taking a more platform-centric approach in providing that automation and we, in the Enterprise Architecture group, envision that SalesForce plays a significant role in that effort. And you, as the Techno-Functional SalesForce Architect, will lead and contribute to delivering solutions as part of that modernization.
We are looking for multi-talented professional Architect with strong leadership skills, expert level knowledge and experience in both the functional aspects of SalesForce as well as in architecting, designing and implementing solutions centered around SalesForce.
- Defines solution architecture for strategic program/projects and key initiatives
- Works closely with IT and the leadership team, to clarify requirements and define the solution that is consistent with the enterprise architecture
- Works closely with the development teams to design and implement those solutions
- Takes on a leadership role as necessary focusing mainly on development execution
- Responsible for roadmap, standards and innovation in a broad technology/functional domain such as web/mobile applications, integration and other enterprise applications
- This list is not all-inclusive and you are expected to perform other duties as requested or assigned.
- Develop and own the solution architecture for customer relationship management, experience, data, integration, and workflow automation that leverages SF and other applications as needed
- Develop and enforce the roadmap, standards, and compliance in the broad functional domain of customer engagement.
- Provide technical guidance and architectural recommendations regarding designing, building, testing, deploying, and maintaining highly available, scalable, and secure applications.
- Identify inefficiencies/gaps and provide strong oral and written recommendations as well as business cases for change.
- Constantly research, evaluate, and identify new technologies for implementation.
- Provide technical leadership roles as needed on high priority initiatives, advise on options, risks, costs versus benefits, system impacts, and technology priorities.
- Provide architecture runways for projects executed using SAFe Agile.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with 7+ years of strong experience as SalesForce Techno-Functional Architect
Additional Experience and Education
- Experience with various programming, design, and application architecture disciplines.
- Experience with development tools and technologies including object-oriented programming tools, database management tools, middleware, security tools, and application software.
- Hands-on experience in SalesForce to guide the developers
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong working knowledge of enterprise technologies, operations, and architectural principles and models
- Strong analytical abilities to understand the business problem, opportunities and requirements
- Ability to evaluate disparate IT system architectures and designs and recommend solutions
- Knowledge of HIPAA, Diversity Principles, Corporate Integrity, Compliance Program policies and other applicable corporate and departmental policies.
- Understanding of industry architecture frameworks such as TOGAF
- Strong organizational skills, project and time management skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to communicate and present complex issues with preciseness, assurance and confidence
- Demonstrable consulting skills including questioning, listening, ideas development, establishing rapport, and influencing
- Experience using EA modeling tools like Orbus; and collaboration tools like MS 365, Sharepoint, Confluence, Jira, etc.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- SFDC certifications in SF Application Architect, Technical Architect, System Architect, CPQ Consultant, Platform App Builder, Integration Architecture Designer, Community Cloud Consultant, etc., are highly desirable
- Certification in Azure Solution Architecture is a big plus
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 844-463-6178.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 01:53:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!