Job description: What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
This role can be fully remote.
The SAP Concur Marketing Technology team is looking for an experienced Marketing Operations professional to drive optimization and improvement of SAP Concur’s lead flow and scoring processes on a global scale. You fulfill a critical role in bringing SAP Concur’s requirements to life within an advanced MarTech landscape.
Strategic thinking, ability to uncover insights from data, and continuous testing and optimization will be essential to succeed. Our ideal candidate shows a strong passion for technology, process improvement and change management. A collaborative mindset is critical in building strong relationships across a highly distributed organization, along with ensuring alignment across multiple priorities for the organization.
- Optimize lead/account scoring (behavioral, firmographic, and predictive models) and lead/account routing capabilities
- Drive evaluation and adoption of ABM and Predictive AI technology across global regions
- Enhance existing 3rd party tool integrations with Marketo and SFDC
- Troubleshoot and QA critical fault points within automation, workflows, and data integrity issues
- Administration support for key MarTech tools
- Proactively communicate with internal stakeholders throughout a project’s lifecycle to ensure alignment on key initiatives
- Collaborate cross functionally to implement technology solutions that will scale, based on corporate goals and user feedback
- Drive tool evaluations and enhancements together with Marketing stakeholders, the procurement organization, as well as global IT security
- Translate business and tool integration processes into approved security documentation
- Engage and build relationships with regional and corporate teams across SAP Concur Marketing and the larger SAP IT organization
- Ability to translate business needs and requirements into technical capabilities to drive efficiencies and reach in marketing execution by 3rd party vendors and internal system administration teams
- Drive adoption and enablement of key technologies and processes across various Marketing teams to gain maximum value of technology investments
Qualifications & Experience
- BA/BS degree required
- 2+ years Marketo administrative experience
- Marketo Certified Expert preferred
- 4+ years of relevant Marketing Operations/Automation experience
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal communication skills
- A team player with a professional attitude and service-oriented mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with senior marketing and IT leaders
- Highly motivated individual who is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational dynamics
- Experience with ABM and Predictive AI (i.e. Demandbase, 6Sense) tools strongly preferred
- Balance of high business acumen and exceptional technical skills and able to communicate advanced technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Strong project management skills, and manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong ability to navigate ambiguity and manage competing priorities
- Demonstrated marketing acumen, with clear understanding of its application to systems
- Experience working with global business owners to define multi-country technical requirements
- Natural curiosity and excitement to stay abreast with the latest marketing technology trends and best practices
- A self-starter with solid attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: .
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:308973 | Work Area: Marketing | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: Virtual – USA
The key to SAP’s success? Our people.
We grow. We lead. We innovate – together! We believe that the difference between success and failure is a great team. As colleagues, we support, challenge, and inspire one another every day. We’re results-driven and ready to go the extra mile for our customers. We all work from different places dealing with different challenges and opportunities. But our goal is mutual. We build breakthroughs, together.
Driven by innovation? It’s in our DNA.
At SAP, innovation is more than just developing top-notch software – it’s creating technologies that open up new possibilities. As a cloud company we are future-proofing our customers’ business and building systems that provide a foundation for growth and innovation. We know this doesn’t happen by accident, so we provide a working environment that promotes free thinking, bold ideas, and collaboration. Of course, having the resources and expertise of a major global organization helps too.
Got ambitious goals? Achieve them – at SAP.
Stay relevant, agile, successful. SAP’s robust portfolio of learning and development offerings helps you unlock your potential, stay ahead of technology and accelerates your career. At SAP, we want to make sure our employees are happy, healthy, fulfilled, challenged – and working towards their individual career goals.
There’s more to it than coding.
Learn, innovate, and get rewarded. Be your best in a flexible and collaborative environment. The boldness it took to start our company is exactly what we need to keep growing it. That’s why we introduced the Hasso Plattner Founders’ Award – the highest employee recognition at SAP. It’s awarded annually by the CEO to an individual or team whose extraordinary achievement best delivers on SAP’s vision and strategy.
Driven by innovation.
SAP has continuously evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end enterprise application software, database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. Our customers are solving the world’s hardest problems. As a cloud company we are future-proofing our customers’ business and building systems that provide a foundation for growth and innovation. Our vision of the future of enterprise IT is simple – software must be hyper-personalized, modular in nature, and support outcome-based business models.
Not all heroes wear capes.
The key to SAP’s success? Our people. They are innovators, leaders, and all around great human beings. They come from many different countries, speak many different languages – and bring their own unique to the table.
SAP – Global Marketing Operations Manager
Posted Date: Nov 29, 2021
Work Area: Marketing
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Bellevue, WA, US, 98004
Send me alerts every days
Send me alerts every days
Location: Bellevue, WA
Job date: Wed, 01 Dec 2021 07:47:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!