Job description: Senior Developer, IT (SAP ABAP)
The developer will be responsible for gathering requirements, designing, developing, maintaining, enhancing, testing and deploying solutions on the SAP ECC and CRM Platform to meet business needs. The SAP Developer will be a member of the team responsible for implementation of new projects, enhancements and on-going support of our SAP ECC and CRM platforms.
The developer will also perform technical design and development of complex SAP applications and implement SAP solutions, integrations and related implementation architecture that is scalable and aligns with company technology roadmap and SAP best practices.
- Gather business requirements, write functional/technical specifications, and translate requirements into scalable solutions on SAP platform
- Production support of SAP applications (functional & technical), including troubleshooting and fixing production issue
- Responsible for developing integrations between SAP CRM & SAP ECC/SFDC and other boundary systems
- Perform enhancements and implement solutions to support business needs
- Analysis, design and implementation of technology solutions for Sales business teams
- Formulate and define project scope and objectives. Lead business workshops, requirements review and process design thinking sessions for technology solutions
- Develop and maintain knowledge within the functional/technical area of focus to support the business to design and improve business/system processes.
- Provide input and recommendations to help build and maintain the company systems architecture including the evaluation of new modules, add-ons, and the implementation of system upgrades.
- Provide end-user training and user support during project phases and provide effective handoff to the appropriate IT support teams.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong experience in SAP technical knowledge, including but not limited to ABAP, Badi, enhancement framework, User exits, ALV reporting, SAP CRM WebUI configuration and enhancement, GENIL / BOL, CRM middleware, EDI/ALE IDOCs, RFCs, Smartforms and ABAP queries.
- Expertise in SAP ECC SD and Billing modules and SAP CRM Sales with multiple full lifecycle implementation experience
- Experience on troubleshooting and debugging, both SAP standard and customized application
- Trace, analyze and identify system performance issues and able to implement best practice code improvement.
- Integration between SAP with boundary systems using technology like RFC, EDI/ALE, OData, REST and SOAP based Webservice. Experience working with middleware like Appconnect and Mulesoft is a plus.
- Strong business process knowledge and association of processes to technical areas in SAP is desired.
- Strong interpersonal skills – effective listening and teaming, self-motivated, demonstrated a bias for action
- Strong time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- 7+ years of experience with SAP ECC ABAP experience in a developer capacity
- Bachelor’s in Engineering Degree
To protect our employees, partners, and customers, Omnicell requires most U.S. employees to either be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or obtain approval from Omnicell for an exemption and accommodation for a medical condition or a sincerely-held religious belief or practice.
Location: Mountain View, CA
Job date: Wed, 01 Dec 2021 01:27:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!