Company: TISTA Science and Technology
Job description: Overview
Are you a Senior ETL Developer (Python) who would like to support a complete overhaul and modernization of an application, having a positive impact on millions of people? If so, we may have an opportunity for you!
Our Senior ETL Developer (Python) will support the migration to a new application and help with Extract, Transform, Load (ETL), data mapping, and data analysis support.
Additional perks will include above Industry Healthcare Benefits, Remote Working Options, Paid Time Off, Training/Certification opportunities, Healthcare Savings Account & Flexible Savings Account, Paid Life Insurance, Short-term & Long-term Disability, 401K Match, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Holidays, Military Leave, and much more!
- Execute data investigation to interrogate the state of client’s current systems
- Participate in client data mapping sessions
- Develop and test efficient, well-documented ETL processes for bulk data loads
- Develop and test ongoing data synchronization routines
- Participate in ongoing vendor-led professional development meetings
- Participate in and contribute to client project and status meetings
- Coordinate efforts with project managers and team
- Contribute to updating repeatable project methodologies
- Excellent independent, decision-making capabilities and a solution-oriented attitude
- Experience with ETL, Data Analysis, and Data Mapping
- Proficient in Python
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Basic understanding of relationships database design principals
- Detailed knowledge of SQL and RESTful API usage
- Familiarity with constructing and navigating XML and JSON data structures
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust
Job date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 23:32:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!