Job description: Description
***$40,000 in your wallet within 30 days of starting this position! This role is part of our Intelligence Community incentive sign on bonus***
SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our SAIC Team Today!
This Chantilly-based position is with a program providing high value, expert analysis to our customer for twenty years. The Senior Intel Python Developer joins a team of 8 developers who leverage expertise across multiple domains to develop automated methods that highlight, characterize, and identify individuals, groups, and organizations of interest across datasets from multiple sources, to enrich analyst insights for targeting purposes. Join SAIC to be a part of the rewarding and valuable work that supports mission, and stay for the rest of your career!
- Proactively engage customers to identify analytic challenges, then propose and implement creative technical solutions to enhance and expedite analysis. Work closely with subject matter experts to frame intelligence questions and determine the scope of analysis to solve large data problems.
- Develop functional code to automate manual processes to expedite data analysis. Leverage modern techniques in artificial intelligence, data science, machine learning, and statistics to narrow down large data sets and resolve data to a smaller, more meaningful set for analysis.
- Current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, Computer Science, or Science from an accredited College or University and four years of relevant experience OR eight years of relevant experience and a HS/GED diploma.
- 4+ years of IC experience in applied quantitative analysis, preparing large data sets, analyzing frequency distributions, pivot tables and graphs of data
- 2+years of experience using and creating Structured Query Language (SQL) to include creating/querying tables, joining tables, extracting data across multiple datasets
- Demonstrated experience in development cycles using a scientific programming language primarily in Python and R.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation’s modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner’s ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit or for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
Location: Chantilly, VA
Job date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 23:08:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!