Job description: Project Description
Applying to the position, you may join one of the most respected and fastest growing institutional investors in the world. Our client is a professional investment management organization that globally invests the funds to ensure long-term sustainability. The company invests in all major asset classes, including public equity, private equity, real estate, infrastructure and fixed-income instruments, and currently has offices in Toronto, London, Hong Kong, New York, São Paulo, Luxembourg and Mumbai.
Client attracts and selects high-calibre individuals from top-tier institutions around the globe. Join our team and look forward to:
- Diverse and inspiring colleagues and approachable leaders
- Stimulating work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
- Accelerated exposure and responsibility
- Global career development opportunities
- Being motivated every day by important social purpose and unshakable principles
- A deeply rooted culture of Integrity, Partnership and High Performance
If you share a passion for performance, value a collegial and collaborative culture, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here’s an opportunity.
- Manage timelines/deliverables within the team towards the successful delivery of projects.
- Design software solutions by interacting with portfolio managers, traders, operations staff and peers to understand requirements.
- Develop solutions that are in line with client’s technology biases, deliver efficiency and scalability, and enable new trading activities.
- Provide knowledge transfer to team members and support staff through application demos, walkthroughs, and documentation.
- University degree in Engineering or Computer Science preferred
- Proven track records in team leadership, managing development processes
- Must have good communication skills, strong client-facing skills and able to manage client’s expectations
- Strong technical skills in JAVA core, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Multi-threading, Concurrency, Performance tuning 6+ years
- Strong knowledge of SQL (MS SQL Server) to be able to make queries, update structure and normalize data 4+ years
- Good understanding and practical experience in DevOps, CI/CD – 2+ years
- Git, Maven, Jenkins, urbancode, junit, liquibase, SonarQube 4+ years
- Jira, Confluence – confident user
- Agile, Scrum framework 2+ years’ experience on past projects
Nice to have
- Capital Markets domain experience
- Strong technical skills in Python, pandas, pytest
- Selenium (UI test automation)
- Tableau, QlikView, QlikSense
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. .
Job date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 07:52:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!