Job description: Job Description
Infosys is seeking a Java Developer with Python Experience. This position’s primary responsibility will be to provide technical expertise and coordinate for day to day deliverables for the team. The chosen candidate will assist in the technical design of large business systems; builds applications, interface between applications, understand data security, retention, and recovery. The role holder should be able to research on technologies independently to recommend appropriate solutions & should contribute to technology-specific best practices & standards; contribute to success criteria from design through deployment, including, reliability, cost-effectiveness, performance, data integrity, maintainability, and scalability; contributes expertise on significant application components, program languages, databases, operating systems, etc., and guides/mentors the team during the build and test phases.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of Information Technology experience.
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of San Antonio, TX, or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel to project locations.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Experience in Python Development
- Experience in Java, RESTful APIs
- Experience in SQL
- At least 4-6 years of experience in Python/ Quartz development.
- Strong understanding of Python Memory Management and concurrency (GIL)
- Sounds Knowledge of Software engineering design patterns and practices
- In-depth knowledge and experience with Data structures and Collections
- Strong understanding of Functional programming.
- Strong in basic data structures and algorithms
- Good knowledge in React.js and of web-capable devices and browsers
- Good hands-on in RESTful APIs
- 4+ years of experience in SQL Development.
- Need to work with top-level stakeholders of Python/ Quartz/ React Js, take the requirement and perform end-end work from Analysis, Design, Model to Coding & testing and promote to production
- Excellent written & verbal communication, ability to multitask, work well under demanding situations, prioritize and meet the deadline
- Strong in data structure, Algorithm, Multithreading, and concurrency.
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts
- Experience in Banking and Finance domain.
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email, or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Technology Lead – US
Banking, Financial services
Technology|DevOps|Continuous integration – Java, Technology|OpenSystem|Python – OpenSystem
Location: San Antonio, TX
Job date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 03:30:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!